Counselling and Psychotherapy in Southgate ( Enfield )
I am registered with the Psychoanalytic and Psychodynamic Section of The United Kingdom Council for Psychotherapy and am a member of the Forum for Independent Psychotherapists.
Find out more about my qualifications
I am a qualified and experienced psychotherapist who offers therapy and counselling from my practice in Southgate, North London.
- Individual Psychotherapy
- Relationship Counselling
- Individual Counselling
- Supervision of Counsellors
- I can offer sessions outside normal working hours and during the daytime
I Can Help
I work with a range of issues which include
- Anxiety and panic attacks
- Addictions,self harm and eating disorders
- Bereavement trauma and abuse
- Depression and feelings of chronic anger
- Lack of confidence/low self esteem
- Long standing emotional difficulties
- Relationship difficulties
- Suicidal feelings
- Stress related problems
My practice is in Southgate and is within easy reach of Barnet, Enfield, Finchley, Muswell Hill, Potters Bar and North London
I am committed to helping people from all sections of the community fulfill their potential and face their futures without anxiety.